Litigation Landlord & Tenant
The law with respect to issues around being a landlord & having tenants continuously changing.
Our landlord and tenant solicitors are skilled at dealing with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law and they remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
Advice for Hastings, Easbourne & the Surrounding Area
From our offices is Hastings & Eastbourne we offer clear, plain English advice & practical solutions on such matters as:
- Agricultural tenancies
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords’ consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations
We aim to identify problems that may arise during transactions but, more importantly, provide the solutions.